Financial Policy



Many group and individual major medical insurance plans cover Chiropractic. We will accept these plans after the annual deductible has been met.

Co-payments are payable at the time of services. Some of these policies have supplemental accident coverage in which case there may be no deductible and the charges will be paid in full.

Workers' Compensation covers Chiropractic. The insurance carrier must authorize treatment at our office. Prompt reporting of accidents is required.

Automobile accidents are usually covered under the personal injury protection portion of your auto insurance. This covers 80% and the other 20% is covered if you purchased Medical Payment coverage. There may be a deductible for which you will be responsible.

Medicare covers chiropractic spinal adjustments only. All other charges will be the patients responsibility.

If you are enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan that we do not participate in we can still help you with our affordable payment plans.

Medipass Medicaid is accepted when coverage is verified.

We do not participate in Medicaid HMO's at this time.

Cash patients are accepted. Cash patients are required to pay when services are rendered.


The plans that our office participates in are:

Medicare/Medicaid/BCBS PPO's/WebTPA/Beech Street/
Humana PPO and Humana open access EPO


we do not currently participate in any HMO's

Open Evenings and Saturdays!